What we collect
We collect the following information:
- Name – first and last
- Contact information – including, but not limited to, email address
- Demographic information – including, but not limited to, zip code, preferences, interests
- Information not explicitly stated herein relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and to provide you with exceptional service. To do so, we use your information to:
- Maintain internal record keeping
- Improve our products and services
- Send promotional emails about new products or special offers
- Reach out for market research purposes via email, phone, fax, or mail – such contacts are done strictly by Drainage Direct and NOT by any third parties
- WE WILL NEVER SELL YOUR INFORMATION
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. To prevent unauthorized access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyze web traffic or lets you know when you visit a site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyze data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website experience, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to enable you to visit other websites of interest easily. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide while visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following way:
- If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at email@example.com.
- We will not sell, distribute, or lease your personal information to third parties. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information such as discount codes and product updates.